The Soledad Unified School District Start Page for SoledadK12 provides a free suite of hosted collaboration applications exclusively for our district and schools powered by Google Apps for Education.
Use the Log In links on the left to log into the different applications.
District E-mail Change (overview)
The district is changing its e-mail accounts from Monterey County Officer of Education (MCOE) accounts [<user>@monterey.k12.ca.us] and SoledadApps accounts [<user>@soledadapps.org] to SoledadK12 accounts [<user>@soledad.k12.ca.us]
Phase 1 – Starts on 4/25/2011
1. Move most MCOE (<firstname.lastname@example.org) accounts to either SoledadApps (<user>@soledadapps.org) or SoledadK12 (<user>@soledad.k12.ca.us)
2. Users transitioning from MCOE to SoledadK12 accounts can find instructions on how to make this transition by clicking here or on the link on the left. Users must have a SoledadK12 account to log into these instructions. Contact Patrick Hanson at email@example.com for account informtion.
3. Maintain only a few selected MCOE accounts for 2011-12
4. Completion date 8/31/2011
Phase 2 – Starts 8/15/2011
1. New teachers receive SoledadK12 accounts (<user>@soledad.k12.ca.us).
2. Begin transition from SoledadApps (<user>@soledadapps.org) to SoledadK12 (<user>@soledad.k12.ca.us) for all accounts. This transition will take about a year.
3. Completion date 9/30/2012 - All SoledadApps accounts (<user>@soledadapps.org) will close on this date.
You will find more information on this site about this change.